Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Afectos






Foto: Max Rossi/ REUTERS
http://news.yahoo.com



Like a swallow

I'm lying awake
Alone in my bed
Having nothing but you
Goig through my head

I'm not sure what it is
You have done to me
I need you so bad
I wish that you could see

I can't eat or sleep
I'm to lost in you
I'm in over my head
I don't know what to do

I need you here with me
So I can feel your touch
I'm going vrazy without you
I miss you oh so much

Tell me what's wrong with me
Just give me a little sign
Tell me that you'll come to me
And everything will be fine

I don't know how you do it
But I'm going out my mind
I can't help myself
Cuz this love got me blind

Like a swallow, lyrics (?)

( for all the tenderness you give me)




Miosótis (pseudónimo)

30.08.2005

Copyright ©2005-fragmentosdanoitecomflores Blog, fragmentosdanoitecomflores.blogspot.com® 

No comments: